This group is focused on gaining input and suggestions from the community on future topics and ideas that can be presented and discussed in future Intelligence Collaborative webinars.

Twitter & CI – good SCIP webinar (that we could repurpose?)

Tagged: 

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Justin Soles 8 months, 1 week ago
  • Author

Justin Soles
    Participant
    @jsoles

I just attended a pretty good SCIP webinar on searching Twitter for CI hosted by Tracy Maleeff (Sherpa Intelligence – http://www.sherpaintel.com). The webinar was a good introduction to creating & using Twitter searches (plus tips & tricks) that I think would be of interest to a lot of CI professionals (although I might suggest broadening it out to more than just Twitter…)

I think social media searches are an interesting (and continually evolving) topic for CI professionals…could AuroraWDC/IntelCollab invite Tracy to present on this topic?

• #1861 Reply
    Profile photo of RECONVERGE.NET
    RECONVERGE.NET
    Keymaster
    @reconvergenet

Hi Justin! Thanks for the idea! It is something I’ll share internally for discussion and see where it goes.

Thanks!
    Matt

• #1862 Reply

Arik Johnson
    Keymaster
    @arikjohnson

Great suggestion Justin – I was just chatting with Tracy at SLA last month and invited her to speak about digital security sometime, so the Twitter angle is #2 in what could be quite a series! Thanks again!

• #1863 Reply

Justin Soles
    Participant
    @jsoles

Glad to help out! 🙂

Reply To: Twitter & CI – good SCIP webinar (that we could repurpose?)