Any organization can predict the future. The successful ones create it!
Learn the creative problem-solving tools you need to craft a winning innovation plan for your organization no matter what the long-term future holds.
April 21-23, 2020
Fluno Center, UW Madison Campus
RECONVERGE:G2 2020 is the only immersive, three-day course designed specifically to teach your team to identify meaningful long-term trends, understand their implications, and plan for success in multiple possible scenarios. As the pace of change accelerates, most organizations will flutter like a flag in the wind – reacting only to the latest trends, and even then, acting too late to impact them. Winning organizations will be those who learn the foresight skills to create an actionable vision that will guide them regardless of what happens in the short term. If you have a long-term vision, you need a long-term plan.
Team Pricing and Registration Details: $2,950/team
Organizational team of up to five in-person participants and an unlimited number of virtual participants from the “home office”.
1. Individual participants may attend as part of a designated Not-For-Profit team. (We will assign one or you may propose one). $1,950 of your $2,950 registration fee will be donated as a tax-deductible contribution.
2. We are limiting number of team tickets available to 25 so that we can maximize the experience for each team, with five (5) of the 25 allocated for local Not-For-Profit organizations. Contact us if you wish to sponsor a local team.
3. One organization may register multiple teams (for example, to represent more than one business unit).
4. As a commitment to RECONVERGE’s conflict-of-interest management, your early team commitment (only available with team commitments, and not individual registrations) will be able to name up to three other organizations upon registration that it wishes to exclude from attendance and participation at the conference, on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. You don’t need to have your team members identified at the time of registration. We will help you plan that before the event.
Who Should Attend
- Innovation and research teams
- Marketing leadership
- Strategy and acquisition
- Long-term planning task forces
- Economic development groups
- Reputation management
- Organizational governance
- Competitive intelligence
- Growth executives
- Strategic planning
- Market research
- Customer insights
What You’ll Get
- Scenario-Based Plan
- Immersive Team-Building
- Innovation Metrics & KPIs
- Proprietary IP
What can you expect at RECONVERGE:G2?
We’re committed to delivering an experience you will get nowhere else. From applied skill-building, to top-flight networking, to immersive fun (with a purpose!) experience, we promise you’ll make friends for the rest of your life. Yes, that’s a tall order. RECONVERGE:G2 delivers.
We will announce additional facilitators and agenda details in the coming weeks. We encourage all attendees to connect in advance of RECONVERGE:G2 and begin taking advantage of the opportunity to build relationships.
RECONVERGE:G2 2020 Agenda Details
Remember, this isn’t a lecture conference. Expect to arrive for each session ready to get to work. We’ll make time for you to catch up on emails and phone calls, but during the exercises, you’ll need to bring your A game. Are you ready?
We’ll add day-specific details in the coming weeks to help you plan, but don’t worry. We will connect with each team in advance to prepare you to get the most from the conference.
- Where to Play?
- Forces & Trends
1. Scenario Analysis
- Industry Fusion
- Alternate Futures
3. Foresight & Simulation
Control Factor Determination
Angles of Attack™ Analysis
Competitive Landscape Analysis
Innovation Topic Choices
Who, What, When, Where, Why, How?
Roadmaps, Organizational Implications
Dashboards & Scorecards
Don’t Wait! Register for RECONVERGE:G2 today!
Not sure who from your team can join you? You don’t need to have your team members identified at the time of registration. We will help you plan that before the event.
Click here for special offers on lodging
Our Venue at the Heart of the Innovation Economy: Fluno Center
At the intersection of superior service and exceptional events you’ll find the Fluno Center. Located on the UW-Madison campus and in the heart of the bustling downtown and cultural center of Madison, WI, the Fluno Center is a full-service event destination and conference center with well-appointed guest rooms. With our variety of meeting rooms, event spaces, and guest rooms, we offer a total-immersion learning environment for individuals, professional groups, and corporate teams.